Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Steps of making the logo


Finally!!! my logo: This is my logo which relates to deforestation. Global warming has a negative effect on our nature. I used the axe as symbol for cutting down things. Cutting down trees increases the rate of global warming. I used the actual color of an axe to make it more realistic, and show the effect of cutting.  
The fourth step of making the logo: I made the axe by using the pen tool. I used the add anchor point tool, delete anchor point tool, and convert anchor point tool in different steps to complete the axe. I used a shade of brown for the handle of the axe and used gray and the mesh for the blade. I Used the mesh tool to make it more realistic. 

3)The third step of making the: I chose the rectangle tool for the background and from the swatch tool I used a shade of green. I used green to illustrate a tree in a more realistic way. 


2)The second step of making the logo: With the line segment tool I drew the bottom of the bars. The Bars and the lines represent a tree trunk. I used selection tool to select the bars and the lines, in order to color it. I chose the swatch tool and used a shade of brown for the tree trunk.

No comments: