Friday, September 12, 2008

planning scope

Project Charter (planning scope)

Assignment 3 Title: The sound of trees

Project Start Date: August 19, 2008                                  Projected Finish Date: September 9, 2008.

Project Manager:  Farzaneh Sadeghi             HP: 0172780962

 Email: f_sadeghi89@yahoo.com

 

Project Objectives:

The most important objective of doing this poster is to tell the people about the dangerous effects of global warming on the environment. There are many different fields in global warming; I choose deforestation, which is cutting down trees. I am going to begin to explain from the start.  In assignment one, I have done a logo, which relates to cutting down trees. I used the axe as symbol for cutting down things. Cutting down trees increases the rate of global warming. I used the actual color of an axe to make it more realistic, and show the effect of cutting.  In assignment two, I illustrated a big old tree. My topic was on deforestation, and I wanted to focus on the positive side of this issue, which is saving the trees. For assignment three I will be working on a poster that contains a hill with trees and sunny sky. I want to focus on the positive side of the issue, so I created an environment that shows a side of nature to motivate people in saving the trees. 

 Approach: My area is deforestation. The title for my poster in assignment three is the voiceless sound of trees. I plan to use what I did in assignment one and two for my poster.  I am planning on using the pen tool to draw the trees, hill, sky, sun, and the clouds.  For coloring the composition I will be using the eyedropper tool and gradient tool.  Maybe I will be also using the filter tool and the different effects it contains.

 Comment: I did not know anything about the software Adobe Illustrator Cs2. I tried to learn the program by asking my tutor, friends, and also searching the Internet. I like to learn more about the software Illustrator and do more projects that are more challenging. 

No comments: